Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Suprise!

Ernie writes-

So I'm giving you some info a day earlier than I said I would. But if you check back tomorrow you can think, "If I haven't seen it, it's new to me!" So anyway, the shoot will be continuing into a second day. It was bitter cold in NYC this past Sunday and it began to effect our actors and ultimately our equipment. In the mean time we'll be bringing you a podcast this month and we'll be hard at work editing scenes that have already been shot. In addition we'll be preparing for the teaser trailer this December as well as the first Behind the Scenes installment!

Moving on. I asked you all to keep this question in your head, "what is Chock-Full-O-Stroll?" Well ask and ye shall receive. Answer, it is a candy bar that exisits in the Niente Universe. It was constructed by myself and Steve Kompar. You'll be sure to see in featured in Niente: The Movie! Here's a few pictures of it being born:









No comments: