Thursday, December 20, 2007

Things to come...

In the coming weeks and months, Niente Peaches will be posting the freshest and juiciest behind-the-scenes footage of Niente.

A story of grief and redemption set amongst the background of WWII Lithuania, Niente will be a fun-filled summer romp for the whole family. Set amongst the background of the Monica Lewinsky scandal, this action-packed, explosive, and explosive action epic will be set amongst the background of the Hindenburg disaster and its impact on aviation technology. This six-hour documentary will feature cameos from Will Arnet, Sean Bean, Jon Stewart, Kaiser Wilhelm, the Olsen Twins, 78 of the 251 known Pokemon, and the best Steve Gutenberg impersonator ever. Can't wait to see you there!

Also, new comics, new trailers, new graphics, new products (how I love my Niente t-shirt and mug), and new... well that's it, actually.

In thirteen days I will be leaving the country in what I am told is an "Aero Plane"? From what I understand, this is some sort of gigantic metallic bird. I asked someone and they told me that it won't be full of organs and poop, but rather cramped seats, screaming babies, and a ventilation system designed solely to circulate the SARS and whatnot. I'm skeptical of the whole thing.

I will be arriving in the greatest country in the world: Europe.

From my new outpost in Barcelona, I will continue to bring you the latest, but in a foreign language you will never understand. To prove my point, here is the last paragraph translated from english to german, then to italian, then french, then japanese, then russian, and then back to english.

13, I remained in Japan, however, say that the "plane"? I know this is a kind of giant metal bird. Therefore, I, and she told me nothing to tell us. Full body down, but the narrow seat, crying children and ventilation systems, severe acute respiratory syndrome as a trick. All of this I am skeptical.

Stay tuned.

No comments: