Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wednsday Super Awesome Time!

Igor Writes-

Sorry my little baby peachies, no twitter posts today. I didn't make it to the last shoot, wanna fight about it?

Anyway, in lieu, I bring you some good things.

I've got something in my front pocket for you. Here it is:


And then there is Daffy Duck, the swearingest duck in the world.


But besides that, movie making is braille, despite all of Ernie's cockamamie schemes and Tom's evil talking elbow-vagina. This weekend we shoot a scene called Bad Director, which surprisingly involves a bad director. Details to come.

Dont forget that you can get all kinds of delicious goodies over at The Niente Store including posters, beer steins, and the peachiest thong you'll see today.

You kids have fun now, stay safe, and lock the doors before you go to sleep. I'll see you at the party.

No comments: