Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Post Production Season

Ernie writes-

To get this shebang-a-bang ready for y'all by Summer of '09 like we promised, Production and Post-Production have to kinda overlap. So this past Sunday was spent doing some heavy duty editing for the Prologue to "Niente: The Movie."

In addition to this, I've started throwing together a new vlog entry for everybody that highlights the best moments of the shooting season thus far. It's not quite ready yet, but while I was working on this, I stumbled upon some really neato production stills that I never shared, with you, our adoring public. So until I get this vlog on the road, please enjoy these truly awesome stills!







P.S. did I mention that there are too many great moments in this shooting season, thus far, to limit it to only one vlog entry? That's right! It will be a series of entries! Win!

No comments: