Sunday, January 25, 2009

Movie Update: Shooting in Israel!

Ernie Writes-

You heard correctly, we've just returned from shooting (umm...that is...filming) in the holy land! Well, actually I didn't go, our buddy Old Man Stroll did! That's right Old Man Stroll, who portrays Charlie Kemp, filmed in the old city of Jerusalem and in the surrounding dessert this holiday season! Quite a step up from last year when we were filming in crappy old Connecticut! I hate this state! And fuck Tom Stroll! I want to go to Israel! I hate that kid!

There will be a follow up to this post in which Tom will share his experiences on this, the holiest of movie sets. Also! Stay tuned for another column by Sir Rutherford Welch in February! Anyway, here are some stills from Tom's adventure (fuck Tom Stroll!):






2 comments:

stromboli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stromboli said...

I'm sick of y'all B-Log admins hatin' on me. This is where Stromboli takes back what is rightfully his. You know what the camel above is saying? "Fuck Igor Zhukovsky!" That's what he's saying.

Stay tuned, folks! Old Man Stroll finally figured out how to post in this forum!