Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Title for Niente: The Movie?

Ernie writes-

Someone on the Niente team, and I won't say who (OLD MAN STROLL!!!!!!), wants to change the title of Niente: The Movie. We've been having a tough time coming up with a good name, so we want to here from all of you niente peaches out there! Thinking of a new movie title is a tall order especially when all you have to go on for the plot is a dancing ostrich and Igor dressed as Shrek meets the Texas chainsaw Massacre:















Yeah...that's what I mean.

Anyway, what you need is a good run through of the plot, well here you go:

So there's this scientist named Claudio Chiuso who experiments with ocular frequencies. His next project, which he calls "Immaculate Perception," is supposed to adjust the eye to be able to see God in Heaven. Well, he succeeds! Yaay! Get this, God turns out to be a skinny 20 year old white kid with beautiful locks of brown hair. Kind of like this:















Yeah...that's what I mean.

Anyway, this God character decides that the cat's out of the bag now! So he might as well address the public, do a few miracles and see what happens later that night. Turns out, everybody in the world freaks! World War III breaks out and (publicly) God seems disappointed and angry but really he and his angels planned all of this! God and his apostolic/angelic cronies want humanity to destroy itself so they can justify declaring Judgment Day! You see, God and his buddies want to take over the Earth and turn it into Eden once more so they have a cool place to go to during the summer. I don't know if you know this but Heaven is dreadful in the winter and they've only got basic cable. Yeah, so God declares judgment day, but the humans don't take this lying down. The U.S. government meets with the President at the Pentagon to come up with a genius plan! They say "Hey! If we declare war on God and win, then America can rule the world!" And so every nation of the world comes to same conclusion and launches their own campaign against Heaven. Turns out bullets didn't really take against these holy beings. So every nation is blasted back to the stone age. But right in the last moments of humanity's end, one brave knight, named Charlie Kemp, stood tall and and decided to fight for the salvation of the good in all of us. Here's what he looks like:












Yeah...that's what I mean. (Hey! I know that guy! His feet smell!)

Will Charlie Kemp win? You just gotta see Niente: The Movie to find out! Or maybe it won't be Niente: The Movie, maybe it'll be Captain Angry Pants Does it Again!: The Movie

You can help us decide! Let us know what you think!! You can let us know by visiting this place: http://peachboard.phpbb.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=206&p=1533#p1533 . Just sign in if you're a niente peach! Not a niente peach? Sign up for free today! Jut use that same link and click register! It's fast and free! If you sign up, then I'll let you dream about me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://urymijub.o-f.com/nahipy.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://cawufilav.lookseekpages.com/ipykexi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]