Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Beam me up, Jesus...

Igor Writes-

Video attack!!!

This has nothing to do with anything. I just really like Brahms.



If I explain this video, I'll ruin it. Watch the whole thing. (Thanks to Ben for this one)


Norwegian Kids Mess With Train - Watch more free videos

This video is fantastic in many ways. Star Trek fans, rejoice. The rest of you can rejoice too, if you like.




In other news, I heard a great story the other day. Entirely true, too.

After his well-documented trial, O.J. Simpson told reporters that he would do whatever it took to find his wife's killer. So he set up a hotline for anonymous tips. According to an un-named source, most of the tips he recieved were "You did it".

Finally, are you all aware that we have an RSS feed? If you know what that is, feel free to use it. It makes us feel better about ourselves.

No comments: