Sunday, June 17, 2007

Come here often?

Igor Writes-

First of all, I wanna apologize for the recent lack of posts. I've been swamped and therefore rarely near my computer. I do, however, have a metric assload (2.23 american assloads) of bookmarks to share with all of you.

I have to mention here that I love the new Google Video, which now lists YouTube, MySpace, and a slew of other videos with a much more intuitive search function. Besides being a place to upload videos, it has become the first true video search engine.

You may recall me mentioning a 60 minutes interview with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. It is a great interview, and you can actually see the American media trying to label him insane, while he tries to avoid the more confrontational questions. Nonetheless, defenitely worth watching.

Here it is:



Meanwhile, pundits and politicians alike still threaten war against Iran. For reasons I've already gone over, I think it would be a huge mistake...

On a lighter note, here's your daily Orson.



More Americans being idiots!!



This next video, while also hilarious, has no embed code, and shame on them for that.

Link

Alberto Gonzales Update!!

This week, congress decided to take a no-confidence vote about Alberto "I don't recall" Gonzalez, which is a completely non-binding resolution saying essentially, "we, congress, don't like Alberto Gonzalez.

However, before they could have that debate and vote, they had to debate and vote on the merits of having a no-confidence vote. You read that right, they voted to decide whether or not to vote on a completely superficial statement. Moreover, the measure was overturned, so nothing got done anyway.

Your tax money, hard at work.


Hehe, you slay me, LolPresident

No comments: