Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Open call...



I keep hearing "U.S. officials" complaining that Iran is training and financing anti-american forces in Iraq.




I would like anyone with any actual evidence besides "U.S. officials say..." to pelase present it.




I have repeatedly stated my skepticism of the buildup to the future Iran war, but I would seriously consider changing my mind if there was any evidence of any of this.




Plus, I no longer ever trust the word of "U.S. officials".




Meanwhile, remember I told you that the Iranian people are mad at their own administration? Well, the Iranian government recently implemented a rationing program for gasoline, which promted this response:




1 comment:

Si's blog said...

I found your site 'cause I Googled Archdule Ferdinand. Did not know you were still around. Don't ride in open cars.

See my entry today regarding the lesson in The Assasination, Versailles, and what you say.