Monday, May 21, 2007

OH MY CHRIST!! INTERNETS!!

Igor Writes-

So I went to Vegas for four days. I flew US Airways, which, as I now realize, was a huge mistake. Apparently, their headquarters in Pheonix (pictured below) had a computer malfunction which meant that the paperwork for our flight didn't show up. Because neither Pheonix nor JFK apparently have a fax machine, we had to sit there and wait at the terminal for 5 hours. Oh, did I mention that we got to the airport at 4am? Yeah, we were kinda tired.

US Airways' Pheonix Headquarters

Long story short, we made it, had a good vacation, and got back with no troubles. However, I've had a little trouble adjusting, as it was 100 degrees in Vegas and roughly 40 here. Cold, for anyone who knows me well, is my arch-enemy.

When I got back I realized that the internet did not pause and wait for me to get back, so my google reader inbox had about 50,000 items in it.

Lucky for you, this means that there will be a long post today!

First of all, for any of you unlucky enough to see Larry the Not-Really-Southern guy in Delta Farce won't know just how truly awful it is. Here's some idea for you.

Oh, and if you weren't aware, Larry The Cable Guy is faking the whole thing. This is him before his redneck fame:



Anyone think that Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector is a bit cryptic? Couldn't they have called it Larry the Health Inspector?

Ladies and gentlemen, the WORST VIDEO GAME EVER: Big Rigs


Continuing the theme of terrible terrible things:


If you haven't seen Cyanide and Happiness, you are missing a lot.

Author of "God is Not Great" Christopher Hitchens is awesome enough to be called a jackass by Sean Hannity.

Finally, Rabbit, a video that made me repeatedly say "what the shit?".

No comments: