Saturday, May 5, 2007

You can read, but you can't UNREAD!

Igor Writes-

Welcome to the best blog ever created. This is not stated opinion. This is fact. Look it up in Johnson's Big Book O' Shut Up. Over the next few days, you (the readers) and I (the other guy) will form a lasting friendship. You will buy me dinner, and I will watch you as you sleep.

But also, I'll bring you updates about NIENTE, which is easily the best thing ever. And, when I'm not sleeping, I will personally scour the web and pop culture to bring you everything you will ever need to know.

I remind you, this is not a choice.

Now watch this video and weep with joy!



Also, this is Kucinich's wife:

Hottest first lady ever?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit, she is hot. I knew I liked Kucinich for a good reason.

Amy